Fanny Craddock's Dougnuts and Bill Tennent

Stuart

Apr 4, 2003, 6:03:40 PM4/4/03
There is a discussion going on in another ng about the famous oiccasion
when she was appearing on STVon the news programme and after the
demonstration Bill Tennant said
" may all your doughnuts turn out like Fannys " .
I found a link which suggests that it was Frank Bough that said this on
another programme
http://welshcake.com/april02.html
but I am sure it was Bill Tennant .
Are there any folks on this ng who can support my theory
Stuart
---------

Remove YOURPANTS before E-mailing Me

senga_doll

Apr 4, 2003, 7:05:21 PM4/4/03
I was just about twelve at the time.
I was home for lunch and watching - I think (O!) the "One O'Clock Gang"
It WAS BILL Tennant who said it, because I got a slap on the head from my
Mam for laughing so hard when I'd explained it to her - I also stupidly told
her that a "NEW" name I'd learned for my "Bott" was my "Chocolate hole" I
was thoroughly trashed!
Geez! Mustabeen great to be alive in those "pre-aware" days!
AND - If I knew then what I know now...... !!!!!

"Stuart" <stu...@shaws2000.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

ripa

Apr 5, 2003, 12:38:54 AM4/5/03
Yes - it was Bill. I saw it live as well.

"senga_doll" <senga...@btopenworld.com> wrote in message

Jennifer

Apr 5, 2003, 4:44:50 AM4/5/03
On Sat, 5 Apr 2003 00:05:21 +0000 (UTC), "senga_doll"
<senga...@btopenworld.com> wrote:

>AND - If I knew then what I know now...... !!!!!

You'd have been bloody dangerous ;)

Jen

pantsonfire

Apr 5, 2003, 5:26:25 AM4/5/03

"senga_doll" <senga...@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> I was just about twelve at the time.
> I was home for lunch and watching - I think (O!) the "One O'Clock Gang"
> It WAS BILL Tennant who said it, because I got a slap on the head from my
> Mam for laughing so hard when I'd explained it to her - I also stupidly
told
> her that a "NEW" name I'd learned for my "Bott" was my "Chocolate hole" I
> was thoroughly trashed!
> Geez! Mustabeen great to be alive in those "pre-aware" days!
> AND - If I knew then what I know now...... !!!!!

LOL;o)

I got a slap for laughing at ma mum when she said she had a damp one, when
cleaning up a spilled drink. I was fourty and should have known better,so I
was told

Doug

rodstew...@gmail.com

May 3, 2016, 1:40:58 PM5/3/16