Re: MI5 Mindcontrol Torture; yet again

Message has been deleted

Freedom Man

Apr 2, 2012, 1:44:53 PM4/2/12
<MI5.V...@privacy.net> wrote in message
news:t7ojn71btsj01ln3q...@4ax.com...
> currently 18:22 02/04/2012
>
> I went into London today on the tube. While I was out I had some
> voices, which I realised were not mindcontrol; a lot of the time it
> was completely quiet. When I returned home
> it continued to be quiet, so I thought perhaps MI5 weren't going to
> torture me, just for once. Unfortunately they started mindcontrol a
> few minutes ago, and some of it is
> plainly real; some of it may be voices induced by the mindcontrol.

Why would they target you and go to all that trouble?
You may have a treatable condition causing you to hear voices. See a doctor.

Logician

Apr 2, 2012, 4:00:39 PM4/2/12
On Apr 2, 6:44 pm, "Freedom Man" <freespe...@4eva.com> wrote:
> <MI5.Vic...@privacy.net> wrote in message
MI5 Mike claims that he is part of an experiment run by MI5: in fact
MIKE is a project at MI5 and the posts are written by intelligence
staff.

Murff

Apr 2, 2012, 4:45:49 PM4/2/12
On Mon, 02 Apr 2012 13:00:39 -0700, Logician wrote:

> MI5 Mike claims that he is part of an experiment run by MI5: in fact
> MIKE is a project at MI5 and the posts are written by intelligence
> staff.

Overall, cock-up is usually a more likely explanation for things than
conspiracy. Conspiracy needs to be gotten right all the time. Cock-up
doesn't require much effort and is nicely entropic.

So it seems very much more likely that Mike's brain - or at least
specific parts of its chemistry - is cocked up. That is a far simpler
explanation, and a far more believable one than a concerted, multi-year
endeavour by the Security Service to stimulate an insignificant part of a
rather old-fashioned part of the net.

What is sort-of interesting is what parallels there are, or may be,
between the cock-up in Mike's brain, and those in someone kicking an
addiction such as smoking. In particular, in terms of the ability of the
subject to analyse their condition and to do something about it.

Murff...

Logician

Apr 2, 2012, 11:04:44 PM4/2/12
It is not possible for a single person to maintain the campaign which
"mike" has done. It is certainly impossible for an insane person to
mount such a campaign over at least 16 years.

Murff

Apr 3, 2012, 2:47:25 AM4/3/12
On Mon, 02 Apr 2012 20:04:44 -0700, Logician wrote:

> It is not possible for a single person to maintain the campaign which
> "mike" has done. It is certainly impossible for an insane person to
> mount such a campaign over at least 16 years.

OTOH you'd have to be insane to try.

Murff...

Richard Tobin

Apr 3, 2012, 2:53:08 AM4/3/12
In article <4fe07fb6-af98-4d0c...@gw9g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
Logician <sa...@logicians.com> wrote:

>It is not possible for a single person to maintain the campaign which
>"mike" has done.

No, you're just incapaple of imagining it. That's your failure, not Mike's.

-- Richard

Logician

Apr 3, 2012, 3:35:13 AM4/3/12
On Apr 3, 7:53 am, rich...@cogsci.ed.ac.uk (Richard Tobin) wrote:
> In article <4fe07fb6-af98-4d0c-b8af-860eb7e51...@gw9g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
>
> Logician  <sa...@logicians.com> wrote:
> >It is not possible for a single person to maintain the campaign which
> >"mike" has done.
>
> No, you're just incapaple of imagining it.  That's your failure, not Mike's.
>
> -- Richard

How can "mike" finance it?

Murff

Apr 3, 2012, 3:42:49 AM4/3/12
On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 00:35:13 -0700, Logician wrote:

> How can "mike" finance it?

At at guess, he doesn't. As usual the taxpayer will be expected to foot
the bill.

Murff...

Logician

Apr 3, 2012, 4:17:21 AM4/3/12
Does he work according to you? How does he pay for all the letters,
faxes, internet usage, law suits, research?

Richard Tobin

Apr 3, 2012, 4:33:06 AM4/3/12
In article <bcb4b815-1f00-442d...@do4g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
Logician <sa...@logicians.com> wrote:

>Does he work according to you? How does he pay for all the letters,
>faxes, internet usage, law suits, research?

You've never done any work yourself, have you.

-- Richard

Murff

Apr 3, 2012, 4:56:48 AM4/3/12
On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 01:17:21 -0700, Logician wrote:

> Does he work according to you? How does he pay for all the letters,
> faxes, internet usage, law suits, research?

That assumes that all of those things (except for the news postings)
actually exist.

Murff...
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Logician

Apr 3, 2012, 6:05:24 AM4/3/12
On Apr 3, 9:33 am, rich...@cogsci.ed.ac.uk (Richard Tobin) wrote:
> In article <bcb4b815-1f00-442d-915e-005a8629c...@do4g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
>
> Logician  <sa...@logicians.com> wrote:
> >Does he work according to you? How does he pay for all the letters,
> >faxes, internet usage, law suits, research?
>
> You've never done any work yourself, have you.
>
> -- Richard

Where is the logic in your insult?

Logician

Apr 3, 2012, 6:06:46 AM4/3/12
MI5 Mike has a prolific website, copies of numerous letters,
recordings, and even a book. How did he finance that?
Message has been deleted

Murff

Apr 3, 2012, 8:55:59 AM4/3/12
On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 03:06:46 -0700, Logician wrote:

> On Apr 3, 9:56 am, Murff <mu...@warlock.org> wrote:
>> On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 01:17:21 -0700, Logician wrote:
>>
>> > Does he work according to you? How does he pay for all the letters,
>> > faxes, internet usage, law suits, research?
>>
>> That assumes that all of those things (except for the news postings)
>> actually exist.
>>

> MI5 Mike has a prolific website, copies of numerous letters, recordings,
> and even a book. How did he finance that?

"Numerous" != "Hundreds of thousands".

And the fact that he's rather preposterously asking for GBP 60 for the
book suggests it isn't "financed" as such.

Murff...

sutartsorric

Apr 3, 2012, 9:55:05 AM4/3/12
A cleaner eh? Sounds a bit iffy.

You dont think the cleaner is part of the campaign? Planting tiny
transmission devices behind the bookcases?

Maybe there's a webcam, and everything you do is being beamed to a
processing station in Ulan Bator?

Logician

Apr 3, 2012, 12:22:28 PM4/3/12
MI5 Mike now claims to have a cleaner.

Logician

Apr 3, 2012, 12:21:57 PM4/3/12
Official line: he is crazy and posts about delusions.

Fact: he posts countless messages supported by endless documents.

Conclusion: More than one person is involved and the operation is
financed.

Murff

Apr 3, 2012, 2:16:25 PM4/3/12
On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 09:21:57 -0700, Logician wrote:

> Fact: he posts countless messages supported by endless documents.

These terms have no precision whatsoever. A collection of fax images
saying various (polite) variations on "bugger off". Some "audio
recordings" where you really, really have to want to hear what they're
claimed to contain.

And a whole pile of usenet postings of very little content.

I really don't see any evidence here of a conspiracy - either Mike's, or
yours.

Murff...

Tim Richards

Apr 3, 2012, 2:30:13 PM4/3/12
On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 09:22:28 -0700 (PDT), Logician
<sa...@logicians.com> wrote:

>MI5 Mike now claims to have a cleaner.

As I (and I was the first to point out), he's an MI5 stooge planted by
the Government to assess attitudes to the "insane".

Better get this post in quick before HMG start their monitoring of
internet access.

Anyway, I digress.......so what do we have with "Mike"?

He's unemployed and yet........
He can afford an apartment in Florida.
He can afford a house in a very nice part of London.
He can afford frequent lengthy trips to Canada.
He can afford to embark on repeated litigative actions against HMG.
He can afford four phone lines entering his property which he uses
ad-hominem to send faxes to HMG.
He can afford to employ a cleaner.
He's allegedly Polish but writes the most perfect English.
He repeatedly posts about what time he managed to crawl out of bed
(usually late morning).

I blame the UK education system.......he's taking the regal piss out
of all of you and none of you are bright enough to see.

Me? I think his posts are amusing.....no more, no less.

At least we're spared the 500 posts a minute drivel, all with
different user names, that he used to post.
Message has been deleted

thirty-six

Apr 3, 2012, 9:20:26 PM4/3/12
On Apr 4, 2:08 am, MI5.Vic...@privacy.net wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 12:35:19 +0100, MI5.Vic...@privacy.net wrote:

> >>currently 10:32 03/04/2012
>
> >>Further to the previous report. The loud shouting started when I woke,
> >>and stopped almost immediately when our cleaner arrived. It was very
> >>obviously real. It's probably the
> >>most obviously real incident since I returned to London from Vancouver
> >>two years ago, since when MI5 have been quieter and more subtle,
> >>trying to pretend they're "not really doing it".
>
> >>As I finished writing this report, one of them tried to deny it (on
> >>the direct to brain mindcontrol, of course), slowly saying "something
> >>... wrong ... with ..." and stopped.
>
> >currently 12:31 03/04/2012
>
> >While the cleaner was here, MI5 mindcontrol was rather quiet. Now one
> >of their working class goons has started with verbal sexual abuse.
> >He's speaking at normal volume but the
> >sound is being artificially quietened so it's difficult to figure out
> >exactly who is speaking.
>
> currently 02:06 04/04/2012
>
> There is no mindcontrol at 2am inside my house. However the last few
> days and weeks have been very stressful because of the MI5 Mindcontrol
> Torture, and I am finding it very difficult to fall asleep.

Drink two cans of Gold Label.

Logician

Apr 3, 2012, 11:44:39 PM4/3/12
The internet is the home of forgery.

Logician

Apr 3, 2012, 11:45:18 PM4/3/12
Conspiracy means non-officials have a criminal motive. MI5 Mike is an
official operation.

Logician

Apr 4, 2012, 2:29:02 AM4/4/12
Mike: try reading what you write - that will send you to sleep fairly
quickly.

Dona Ferentes

Apr 4, 2012, 5:19:17 AM4/4/12
On 03-Apr-12 17:21, Logician wrote:

> Conclusion: More than one person is involved and the operation is
> financed.

For what end?

--
Dona F

John Williamson

Apr 4, 2012, 6:28:31 AM4/4/12
To entertain/ annoy us.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

Andy Wainwright

Apr 4, 2012, 6:39:03 AM4/4/12
On 02/04/2012 18:28, MI5.V...@privacy.net wrote:
> currently 18:22 02/04/2012
>
> I went into London today on the tube. While I was out I had some
> voices, which I realised were not mindcontrol; a lot of the time it
> was completely quiet. When I returned home
> it continued to be quiet, so I thought perhaps MI5 weren't going to
> torture me, just for once. Unfortunately they started mindcontrol a
> few minutes ago, and some of it is
> plainly real; some of it may be voices induced by the mindcontrol.

I'll tell you something that might help. "Men In Black" are real, I met
such a copper whilst in the nick a few years ago. The fact that there is
such a secret order protecting certain things on the planet who operate
above government level is something I am now convinced. But these guys
aren't evil. At the end of the day the evil dudes are the ones doing it
for money or power. As for security agencies- those working genuinely
for the state are generally a force for good, whereas those working on
behalf of a cartel that owns the state are a different kittle of fish.

Logician

Apr 4, 2012, 8:10:31 AM4/4/12
On Apr 4, 10:19 am, Dona Ferentes
To get reactions to allegations against MI5: a kind of survey.

Logician

Apr 4, 2012, 8:10:49 AM4/4/12
On Apr 4, 11:28 am, John Williamson <johnwilliam...@btinternet.com>
wrote:
MI5 Mike is talking a lot of suicide currently.

Murff

Apr 4, 2012, 3:33:29 PM4/4/12
On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 20:45:18 -0700, Logician wrote:

> Conspiracy means non-officials have a criminal motive. MI5 Mike is an
> official operation.

That is about as barking as he is.

Murff...

Murff

Apr 4, 2012, 3:34:53 PM4/4/12
On Wed, 04 Apr 2012 05:10:49 -0700, Logician wrote:

> MI5 Mike is talking a lot of suicide currently.

They'll come along shortly and tell you not to be beastly to him for
pointing out that the things he projects onto his "MI5" visions are maybe
things he's troubled about internally.

Murff...

DeadMangledPigeon

Apr 4, 2012, 6:30:45 PM4/4/12

"Murff" <mu...@warlock.org> wrote in message
Don't be so fucking beastly to him for

Murff

Apr 4, 2012, 7:12:21 PM4/4/12
On Wed, 04 Apr 2012 23:30:45 +0100, DeadMangledPigeon wrote:

> Don't be so fucking beastly to him for

Aha. Here it is. Everything back to normal. The Conspiracy, A bit like
The Cavalry only not as interesting and a different sort of shit.

Murff...

thirty-six

Apr 4, 2012, 9:05:44 PM4/4/12
There's a likely involvement considering which postings of mine have
been blocked.