Pixhawk - ESC/Servo's - UAVCAN GUI Tool

Paul van Haperen

Nov 12, 2017, 8:34:00 AM11/12/17
to UAVCAN
Hi,

We enabled UAVCAN on the Pixhawk. Next step is to verify if the Pixhawk flight controller is sending servo/ESC information.

We want to use the
UAVCAN GUI Tool to check what ESC setpoints are being sent to the bus by the flight controller.
For some reason we only receive a node status from the Pixhawk flight controller (attachment)?

What are we missing. How can we get the servo/ESC values out of the Pixhawk by using the UAVCAN GUI Tool?

Thanks.
UAVCAN.jpg

Pavel Kirienko

Nov 13, 2017, 4:14:27 AM11/13/17
to Paul van Haperen, UAVCAN
Hi Paul,

You're supposed to look for the data type uavcan.equipment.esc.RawCommand. PX4 should begin transmitting it if the parameter UAVCAN_ENABLE is set to 2 or higher.

--
Pavel Kirienko
CEO/CTO, co-founder