Looking for people in the area with interests in UAV

DRAGONMASTER

Jul 10, 2012, 8:08:39 AM7/10/12
to uav-otta...@googlegroups.com
Starting a winter build of a hexacopter, I am looking to lift payloads of 1KG+

Dan

Jul 12, 2012, 5:47:44 PM7/12/12
to uav-otta...@googlegroups.com
hey i live in Nova Scotia   but I'm from Ottawa and your the nearest person to me. i also go to ottawa alot for work.    where did you get your Hexacopter?  do you  how did you find out about this hobby?

j.c...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2012, 8:08:08 PM7/12/12
to uav-otta...@googlegroups.com
Heya,

I will be getting the unit thru diydrones, and that site is also a very good resource for drones aswell.

From: Dan <dan.b...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 14:47:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Looking for people in the area with interests in UAV

On Tuesday, July 10, 2012 9:08:39 AM UTC-3, DRAGONMASTER wrote:
Starting a winter build of a hexacopter, I am looking to lift payloads of 1KG+

Stephen Vickers

Sep 25, 2012, 12:08:55 PM9/25/12
to uav-otta...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested. I'm going to the New York Makerfaire where there will be some multicopter demos and I'm hoping a find a beginners kit.

DRAGONMASTER

Sep 25, 2012, 7:18:49 PM9/25/12
to uav-otta...@googlegroups.com
Getting the arducopter hex frame from DIY drones. Ordering it in 3 weeks.

Sorry for the late reply

Did not see a msg.

Mark Aylward

Nov 4, 2013, 12:21:01 PM11/4/13
to uav-otta...@googlegroups.com
Hey what's up.  Starting my own project you still at it?

Raul Eduardo Diaz

Mar 12, 2014, 2:29:47 PM3/12/14
to uav-otta...@googlegroups.com
Hey Dragon master, can we talk or meet in person I am a fan of UAV's and like to know how is the project for the 1KG payload

Nicholas Newberry

Aug 19, 2014, 2:27:42 PM8/19/14
to uav-otta...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I'm in Ottawa, and have been flying my DIY Y6 from 3DR for a month or two now.

I've flown at Hogsback and Lynda Lane. Let me know where you guys like to fly, I'm always looking for good spots near downtown.

Nick

Tom

Aug 20, 2014, 1:07:25 AM8/20/14
to uav-otta...@googlegroups.com, uav-otta...@googlegroups.com
I am sorry, no longer in Ottawa.

Sent from my iPhone

Mark Aylward

Oct 23, 2014, 10:35:35 PM10/23/14
to uav-otta...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am in Saint-Lazare between Montreal and Ottawa.

I am about to power up my octo using APM Planner 2 and PixHawk from 3DR.

Shoot me a message if you interested to swap experiences.

Mark

Ira Lamcja

Feb 6, 2015, 3:54:35 PM2/6/15
to uav-otta...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I'm a reporter for Metro News looking to get in touch with hobbyists to talk drones? Can we chat?

Mark Aylward

Feb 6, 2015, 10:00:09 PM2/6/15
to uav-otta...@googlegroups.com

Yeah sure