New Documentation

瀏覽次數:225 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Josh Roesslein

未讀,
2011年4月15日 晚上9:07:522011/4/15
收件者:twe...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,

I am in the process of doing a major re-write of the documentation.
I hope to better document areas people commonly have questions to
help get new developer up and running quickly.

I am also moving the hosting to ReadTheDocs. You may access
the documentation at http://tweepy.readthedocs.org/

I would welcome any proof reading and improvements as I progress
on this work.

Thank you all!

Jeremy Dunck

未讀,
2011年4月15日 晚上10:31:232011/4/15
收件者:twe...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for working on the docs.  :)

Josh Roesslein

未讀,
2011年5月9日 上午11:11:492011/5/9
收件者:twe...@googlegroups.com
With the previous documentation I authored it using Sphinx.
I am not a huge fan of Sphinx so I wanted to poll the community
and see if anyone has recommendations for a new documentation system?
Also any tips on topics, formats, etc for the new documentation would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Denzil Correa

未讀,
2011年6月4日 下午6:30:432011/6/4
收件者:twe...@googlegroups.com
EPyDoc : http://epydoc.sourceforge.net/

Looks pretty good. I am surprised you didn't like Sphinx. Everyone seems to recommend it.

swagat konchada

未讀,
2011年10月22日 上午11:39:432011/10/22
收件者:twe...@googlegroups.com
documentation? i can only see 3 lines for installation.... is that the only documentation available for tweepy?

jml...@gmail.com

未讀,
2012年2月27日 凌晨12:18:002012/2/27
收件者:twe...@googlegroups.com
A few people were asking about the status of the Tweepy documentation over on Github. I am posting a link to my comment which refers to this thread about "new" documentation for Tweepy: https://github.com/tweepy/tweepy/issues/138#issuecomment-4188150

Hopefully joshthecoder or anyone else in the know about the history and current status of the repository can comment about the old documentation being removed and nothing really being added to the URL Josh posted at the top of this thread.

Thanks,

Jonathan
回覆所有人
回覆作者