Garth Brooks Bails Out of TV Gigs Because of Ferguson

Mark Jeffries

Nov 25, 2014, 5:01:29 PM11/25/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
He was scheduled to be on Fallon, "Today" and Kelly and Michael this week, but decided that pushing his new album was not appropriate in the wake of last night:

Brad Beam

Nov 25, 2014, 5:18:53 PM11/25/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

Nov 25, 2014, 7:55:41 PM11/25/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I had three encounters with Garth Brooks during my days at NBC, all of them positive. I'm not even a tiny bit of a fan of his music, but found him to be among the most approachable and affable people I encountered in the industry.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Kevin M. (RPCV)