Where is Regis hosting The Late Late Show?

David Bruggeman

Jan 26, 2015, 9:40:08 PM1/26/15
to Tvornottv
With Regis hosting tonight and tomorrow, and Dave on tomorrow, I'm assuming it's somewhere in NYC.  But I haven't seen anything more specific.  Somewhere in CBS HQ in New York?

David

Bob Jersey

Jan 26, 2015, 9:54:24 PM1/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com, dbr...@alumni.whitman.edu, bru...@yahoo.com

The picture in this tweet from Reege (link) looks like it's at the This Morning table.

M-D November

Jan 26, 2015, 11:06:30 PM1/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
...and I'm presuming that by this point, both episodes are in the can ('on the hard drive'? What's the modern equivalent?), since it's unlikely anyone other than news staff and essential personal will be in the office on 57th Street tomorrow.

stannc

Jan 27, 2015, 2:18:53 AM1/27/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
At the end of tonight's show, Regis came back on and speculated that he may be doing the show alone Tuesday night due to the weather. I wouldn't think that they'd have had him come back into the studio today just to shoot that two minute clip.

-Stan

Kevin M.

Jan 29, 2015, 8:22:47 PM1/29/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I watched the LLS with Dave, and I can't remember whether Dave ever went on Craig's incarnation of the show. Paul Shaffer was also a guest but Regis had very little to ask or say to him, which is a pity because although the debate has been had about whether Dave has lost it, I don't think anybody would question Paul's abilities.

And for anyone who didn't see what Paul and the band did when the Orwells visited Dave's show and refused Dave's request for an encore, here it is:

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 11:18 PM, stannc <sta...@gmail.com> wrote:
At the end of tonight's show, Regis came back on and speculated that he may be doing the show alone Tuesday night due to the weather. I wouldn't think that they'd have had him come back into the studio today just to shoot that two minute clip.

-Stan

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Kevin M. (RPCV)

David Bruggeman

Jan 29, 2015, 9:40:17 PM1/29/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I don't recall Dave ever visiting Craig on LLS, but Paul did back in 2009.  Even participated in a filthy cold open.

David