FWIW, Australian breaking news

Brad Beam

Dec 14, 2014, 9:38:05 PM12/14/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

The ongoing hostage/terrorist situation in Sydney can be streamed in the States on Nine (http://www.9news.com.au) and the ABC (http://www.abc.net.au/news/abcnews24).

The café in question is directly across the street from Seven’s Sydney studios, so their coverage is being done out of Melbourne.

_  _

|_>|_>  Brad Beam- Belle WV

|_>|_>  http://www.facebook.com/74bmw

Kevin M.

Dec 14, 2014, 9:50:42 PM12/14/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I was watching 7's live coverage until they cut off the stream to international viewers... guessing their website was overwhelmed

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Kevin M. (RPCV)

David Risner

Dec 14, 2014, 10:04:26 PM12/14/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

They're covering it on BBC World News channel which my Time Warner cable system has on it. BBC reporters showing mostly feeds from 7.

Kevin M.

Dec 14, 2014, 10:38:45 PM12/14/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
It's official... after watching over an hour of multiple networks covering the story, Aussie news outlets are just as bad at their jobs as US news outlets