Administrivia: Gripes about TheWrap

Bob Jersey

Apr 18, 2015, 9:26:24 PM4/18/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I wish they had more/better filter options. I don't need to know about all the theatricals on the horizon, but do have some interest in peripheral stories such as the Sony leaks. Given what they now offer I'm going to cut back to the general report and the one mostly covering TV; I don't expect it to affect what we find there that's of interest here.

Anyone else that follows them regularly are welcome to chime in.

Mark Jeffries

Apr 18, 2015, 10:04:25 PM4/18/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I'm dropping them completely.  Just too many mails to go through when I have other and better things to do.

Mark Jeffries
Saints Spotlight Editor
spotl...@gmail.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.