Sean Hannity, Parenting Expert

Joe Hass

Sep 19, 2014, 12:28:25 PM9/19/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I know that, technically, one could create an entire website based solely on the stupid things that come out of Mr Hannity's mouth at 9 PM ET. And the fact he says or does something stupid in and of itself is as newsworthy as the sun rising in the east. However, last night's show was, um, interesting, as, in front of a panel that included a psychoanalyst (who repeatedly said that there was no good reason to physically punish your child, which Mr Hannity dismissed every time), Mr Hannity helped possibly confused parents as he demonstrated how to properly beat the shit out of your child *with his own belt* in an appropriate manner.

Once again: Sean Hannity took off his own belt on live TV and smacked it on a table to show viewers the appropriate level of effort when you're beating your child.

WARNING: VERY TRIGGERY VIDEO (but doesn't autoplay).

I have nothing else to add to this beyond the fact that it happened.

Mark Jeffries

Sep 19, 2014, 1:15:03 PM9/19/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I thought he's on now at 10 p.m. ET, since Megyn Kelly is now at 9.

Mark Jeffries
Saints Spotlight Editor
spotl...@gmail.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Joe Hass

Sep 19, 2014, 2:21:39 PM9/19/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 12:14 PM, Mark Jeffries <spotl...@gmail.com> wrote:
I thought he's on now at 10 p.m. ET, since Megyn Kelly is now at 9.

I've just fired my entire staff of fact-checkers.

Doug Eastick

Sep 20, 2014, 5:41:09 PM9/20/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Holy freaking crap.
Unbelievable that a guy on TV would do that.
I know many people somewhere think the same as him, but to admit to it on TV?? Crap. He's nuts.

Greg Diener

Sep 20, 2014, 7:07:45 PM9/20/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
A while back I speculated to the former chief that after he had Duck Dynasty guy to talk ISIS and Bristol HQ's misogynist Screamin' A. Smith to discuss Ray Rice that Hannity's trying to get himself fired. This just further proves my theory.

Greg