Quickie Review: The Slap

Kevin M.

Feb 26, 2015, 7:56:13 PM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I made it 12 minutes into the pilot before deleting it from my iTunes. I never made it to the actual slap. It was just too uninteresting.

David Risner

Feb 26, 2015, 8:07:11 PM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
You’re a brave man to watch as much of that show as you did. Just from the promos, it looked horrid.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Kevin M.

Feb 26, 2015, 8:12:53 PM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 5:07 PM, David Risner <da...@risner.org> wrote:
You’re a brave man to watch as much of that show as you did. Just from the promos, it looked horrid.

NBC paid somebody wads of cash to make #theslap a trending topic on Twitter when it premiered. I'd not heard of it until then but when it popped up free I downloaded it. Waste of bandwidth.

--
Kevin M. (RPCV)