Coach sequel over before it began

Kevin M.

Aug 31, 2015, 10:50:05 PM8/31/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I'm sure somebody will cite Craig T Nelson's ever-increasing (some might say manic) conservatism as the reason the show won't be going ahead.

--
Kevin M. (RPCV)

Brad Beam

Aug 31, 2015, 10:58:56 PM8/31/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

Apparently, the school was PIST.

_  _

|_>|_>  Brad Beam- Belle WV

|_>|_>  http://www.facebook.com/74bmw

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Ed Dravecky

Sep 2, 2015, 6:13:26 PM9/2/15
to TV or Not TV
Brad Beam <b.b...@suddenlink.net> wrote:
> Apparently, the school was PIST.

Negotiations with the Sam Houston Institute of Technology fell through, I guess.

--
Ed Dravecky
Dallas, Texas

Joe Hass

Sep 8, 2015, 3:53:42 PM9/8/15
to TV or Not TV
I will go to my grave believing this David S Cohen joke in "Much Apu About Nothing", where Apu voices over a flashback of how he became an illegal immigrant, is the best secret joke in television history:

"I enrolled at Springfield Heights Institute of Technology under the tutelage of the brilliant professor, John Frink."

David Bruggeman

Sep 8, 2015, 6:58:59 PM9/8/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Said joke is part of the Simpsons Tapped Out game, if you play long enough.

Like Kevin, I have become a mark for the game.  If anyone is playing and looking to add friends, I should be found under dbrugg.

David

Said joke is part of the Simpsons Tapped Out game, if you play long enough.

Like Kevin, I have become a mark for the game.  If anyone is playing and looking to add friends, I should be found under dbrugg.

Yep, in Tapped Out you score points by tapping on S.H.I.T. and score points by sending characters to work in S.H.I.T. Though it takes several levels of gameplay before S.H.I.T. happens.

--
Kevin M. (RPCV)