NBCU cablers' early upfront

Bob Jersey

Mar 31, 2015, 10:53:53 AM3/31/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Cripes, it's not even April yet (reminds me, some finance-related ____ I need to do...), but Bravo, Esquire, and Oxygen unveiled their fall slates, which includes plenty of Housewives-related-and-inspired stuff, and a matched pair of series one on OXY and one on ESQ, both following the lives of standup comedians...

TVGrapevine, better known as a reality-series watcher, apparently (link)...

Bob Jersey

Mar 31, 2015, 11:19:51 AM3/31/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

If you'd rather read the company pee-arrs, they're linked at Futon Critic: Oxygen, Bravo, and Esquire.

Bob Jersey

Apr 1, 2015, 9:56:39 AM4/1/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I should talk... obviously personal events have been a distraction, but per mediabizbloggers (link), the upfront season actually started prior to March... I had seen something suggesting History was making a full presentation presently, tho the only thing active is a pee-arr about a scripted 'Charlie Company' drama (link at Broadway World, f'rinstance)