The Only Episode Of "Only In Monroe" You Need

Joe Hass

Jul 1, 2015, 5:27:50 PM7/1/15
to TV Or Not TV

Bob Jersey

Jul 1, 2015, 9:11:22 PM7/1/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com, hassg...@gmail.com

Gawker is getting a lot of unneeded exposure... today was the opening of Hulk Hogan's suit against the company over excerpts of a pr0n tape involving him they published, and many believe a verdict for Hogan will ruin the company. Hogan reached a settlement with the woman with whom he was recorded.

The judge in the case barred anyone but jurors from viewing the video. Tampa Bay Times (link)

Kevin M.

Jul 1, 2015, 10:09:46 PM7/1/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Colbert is not enough to make me want to sit through Eminem. A Gawker link makes me even less likely to view it. But to each his or her own.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Kevin M. (RPCV)

Joe Hass

Jul 1, 2015, 10:14:04 PM7/1/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

The YouTube link: https://youtu.be/rVPlMM_aSn4

David Bruggeman

Jul 1, 2015, 10:17:52 PM7/1/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
For those seeking a non-Gawker link: http://colbertlateshow.com/

Can't do anything about the Eminem.

David

Jul 4, 2015, 12:33:32 PM7/4/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

On Jul 4, 2015, at 12:21 PM, Bob Jersey <bob.in...@juno.com> wrote:

I just now noticed that one of the normal hosts is a former Miss America.  They still irritate some of my relatives.

She’s also the pageant winner ambushed in a parade by Michael Moore in “Roger & Me”.