[TV orNotTV] Test

PGage

Sep 2, 2014, 9:13:38 AM9/2/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Its quiet. Too quiet...

do...@flids.net

Sep 2, 2014, 9:41:11 AM9/2/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
*crickets*

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [TV orNotTV] Test
From: PGage <pga...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, September 02, 2014 9:13 am
To: "tvor...@googlegroups.com" <tvor...@googlegroups.com>

Its quiet. Too quiet...

Doug Eastick

Sep 2, 2014, 9:46:54 AM9/2/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
oh thank you.  I thought my spam filter or inbox thang was broken.

Or everyone had diverted their interest to the icloud photo leak.... aka The Second Cumming...... or TheFappening.

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 9:13 AM, PGage <pga...@gmail.com> wrote:
Its quiet. Too quiet...

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Adam Bowie

Sep 2, 2014, 9:53:02 AM9/2/14
to tvornottv
I thought it was just that annoying gap between summer shows ending and the new season starting. Or a Labor Day hangover.

I'm sure Kevin will shortly be giving us pithy summaries of all the new shows, the reason he won't be watching and a link to them on iTunes (none of which ever work here in the UK of course).

Doug Eastick

Sep 2, 2014, 9:57:22 AM9/2/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I think Adam is right -- summer shows ending and new season starting.
My only active watch-list is AGT, Big Brother (yeah, I know.... shuddup), and binging the 3rd season of Scandal which starts 4th season on air near the end of this month.

Bob Jersey

Sep 2, 2014, 10:20:18 AM9/2/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

Doug Eastick, to PGage:
oh thank you.  I thought my spam filter or inbox thang was broken.

Or everyone had diverted their interest to the icloud photo leak.... aka The Second Cumming...... or TheFappening.

I think I can look at those without having to join the intended recipients' site(s), but then again I might be paying more attention to the guys from the IronPigs that got called up to the Phils for the remainder of this season.