SNL's old face becomes new voice

Brad Beam

Sep 18, 2014, 10:01:20 AM9/18/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

Expect Darrell Hammond to be respectfully Pardoesque….

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/09/18/darrell-hammond-don-pardo-saturday-night-live-announcer/15780171/

_  _

|_>|_>  Brad Beam- Belle WV

|_>|_>  http://www.facebook.com/74bmw

Michael

Sep 19, 2014, 2:25:17 AM9/19/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm. He's found work.

Tom Wolper

Sep 19, 2014, 12:27:53 PM9/19/14
to TV or not TV
On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 2:25 AM, Michael <miketh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hmmm. He's found work.

For 45 seconds a week.

Mark Jeffries

Sep 19, 2014, 1:13:26 PM9/19/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps he'll start doing all of the voice-overs, like Pardo did in the early days before his retirement.  Perhaps they'll have him doing a voice-over during the credits, once again as Pardo did in the early days:  "We're live next week with guest host..."  And the Pardo closing voice-over immortalized on the "SNL" album:  "This is has-been Don Pardo...uh, that should be this has-been is Don Pardo...uh, that should be this has been Don Pardo and it always will be--by the way, I'm speaking to you totally naked!  Good niiiight!"

Mark Jeffries
Saints Spotlight Editor
spotl...@gmail.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Michael

Sep 19, 2014, 9:59:53 PM9/19/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Hammond announcing? Next thing ya know, Joe Piscopo will be doing the cue cards.