Trump will have to disclose net worth

Bob Jersey

Jul 3, 2015, 4:55:21 PM7/3/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Not for the Federal election officials, tho I imagine that'll also be the case eventually, but for the latest suit against his namesake university, where his investing secrets were reportedly to be taught... place got shut down after failing to deliver...

NY Daily News (link), featuring some great shots of the old coot with his big trap open...

M-D November

Jul 4, 2015, 12:13:34 AM7/4/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

David Bruggeman

Jul 4, 2015, 12:44:10 AM7/4/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
The way the Donald is going, it's probably a good thing that Jon and Larry will be off for a couple of weeks.  They might overheat if the Hairpiece keeps up with the stupid.

I still won't watch the debates.  The suck potential has just skyrocketed with the latest polls.

David