"Frozen" TV preem set

Bob Jersey

Apr 14, 2015, 9:36:02 PM4/14/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
TVWeek (link) apparently got an exclusive from The Mouse that the record-setting animated smash will be simulcast on multiple Disney nets next February...

stannc

Apr 17, 2015, 3:25:26 PM4/17/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Because who's left in the target demo who hasn't seen it yet?

Ed Dravecky

Apr 19, 2015, 7:57:55 PM4/19/15
to TV or Not TV
It's not like that's stopped ABC Family from playing Harry Potter
movies as weekend marathons over and over and over again.

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 2:25 PM, stannc <sta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Because who's left in the target demo who hasn't seen it yet?
>
> --
> --
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Ed Dravecky
Dallas, Texas

Joe Hass

Apr 20, 2015, 9:34:23 AM4/20/15
to TV or Not TV

Data point: when I'd watch more live TV, if a movie came on I owned, I'd grab it and start watching it from the beginning.