Quick numbers for the new shows

Bob Jersey

Oct 23, 2014, 9:06:10 PM10/23/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

In the last few days, Debra Messing made an appearance in my dreams.

Nothing explicit, just a hi-how-are-you-nice-dress, then the dream moved on to something else.

I'm still surprised Laura is doing that well...

TheWrap (link)

Diner

Oct 24, 2014, 9:40:13 AM10/24/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I saw the second episode of "Laura"... well, the second half of the second episode. It's beyond ridiculous.
At one point she was at the police station sitting in the office of her captain (who looks like Michael Bolton after the haircut), and when he gave her an order related to their case, she got angry and told him "You are not my husband anymore!" At that point I knew the show belonged in some cliché hall of fame.

-Tim

Bob Jersey

Oct 24, 2014, 11:49:42 AM10/24/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

Diner, to moi:
I saw the second episode of "Laura"... well, the second half of the second episode. It's beyond ridiculous.

The female demos must have downright exploded for this...   B