Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Bob Jersey

no leída,
3 oct 2015, 20:14:003/10/15
a TVorNotTV

I'm beginning preparations for my exit from my family's house.

There's no timetable in place, but this is what I'm going to be primarily devoted to for the immediate future.

There's still a link, stashed away on portable media, to this group, and it is my sincere hope that I will have some form of Net access wherever I end up.

There's a helluvalotta things my family will not let me talk about anymore.

I won't resign from the group, but I won't post till it's safe for me to do so.

Good luck and good health to all of you.

Joe Coughlin

no leída,
3 oct 2015, 21:09:373/10/15
a tvor...@googlegroups.com
You post about you. No need to upset your family by posting about them.

Stay safe. Good luck.
> --
> --
> ---
> "TVorNotTV" group.
> email to tvornottv+...@googlegroups.com.

+++++++++++++++
Joe Coughlin
http://www.twitter.com/inturnaround

PGage

no leída,
3 oct 2015, 21:37:203/10/15
a tvor...@googlegroups.com
Bob - You know we are keeping a good thought for you. If you need some help in a specific way, let us know.

Kevin M.

no leída,
11 oct 2015, 1:18:2911/10/15
a tvor...@googlegroups.com
I was off the grid for the past week visiting family and other Midwest adventures. Bob, come back. I can change. Whatever it is. Want me to quit bashing Alec Baldwin? Done. And... um... I like SNL now, yeah, really.
--
Kevin M. (RPCV)
Responder a todos