The Beard abides before the Big Game

David Bruggeman

Feb 8, 2016, 12:51:55 AM2/8/16
to TVorNotTV
You might have missed it when it ran during the pre-kickoff mess, but Mr. Letterman's beard is perhaps more impressive than when he was last photographed in public.

I haven't checked out Corden's post-Super Bowl episode yet, but the Late Show demonstrated that I still loathe Will Ferrell beyond the bounds of reason.  I felt it got less loose as the show progressed, which is the reverse of what I was expecting from a live episode.

Personally, none of the commercials really grabbed me (but I am intrigued by the next Bourne film).  The halftime show should have committed to one of the three acts, or have all three there from start to finish.  There's just not enough time for three stadium acts to each have some spotlight during a halftime show.

I'll defer to others about the quality of the game or of the broadcast of said game, other than to note that America typically dumps all over low scoring affairs like this one.

David

Bob Jersey

Feb 8, 2016, 3:23:52 PM2/8/16
to TVorNotTV, dbr...@alumni.whitman.edu, bru...@yahoo.com

David Bruggeman, in part:
You might have missed it when it ran during the pre-kickoff mess, but Mr. Letterman's beard is perhaps more impressive than when he was last photographed in public.

Pity I might not be able to show this to my older brother; it's starting to resemble his.

I haven't checked out Corden's post-Super Bowl episode yet, but the Late Show demonstrated that I still loathe Will Ferrell beyond the bounds of reason.  I felt it got less loose as the show progressed, which is the reverse of what I was expecting from a live episode.

The usual sites are raving about the latest Carpool Karaoke.