Familiar duo sells third sitcom to ABC

Bob Jersey

Aug 19, 2014, 9:40:55 PM8/19/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Justin Halpern and Patrick Schumacker, of Sh!t My Dad Says and Surviving Jack fame, get a pilot commitment for An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth, based on a book by Canadian spaceman Chris Hadfield, the rage of the 'toob with his clips both from the Intl Space Station and down here... samples in this Nellie piece (link)

David Bruggeman

Aug 19, 2014, 9:59:13 PM8/19/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
This would be Halpern's first non-autobiographical effort, right?

From what I've seen and heard of Hadfield, I have no sense of how well his dry Canadian sense of humour will transfer.

David