KO Suspended Rest Of Week Because KO Is So Very Stupid

Joe Hass

Feb 24, 2015, 2:15:46 PM2/24/15
to TV Or Not TV
I really try to defend Olbermann whenever I can because I do think he's passionate to a fault and struggles to understand when to pull the reins, and God knows I know that feeling, but this is just so incredibly stupid that even I'm sitting here going "Wait...it started with *THAT*?!?" and me slumping over as all the Olbermann haters* are just having a field day with this, and deservedly so.

* Not to say the haters don't have legitimate beefs.

He goes to the time out chair for crapping on Penn State students for an annual pediatric cancer fundraiser.

Yes, that sentence reads *exactly* like you think it reads.

Kevin M.

Feb 24, 2015, 3:01:53 PM2/24/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
If he keeps this up, ESPN will release him from his contract, thus making him available to take over as Daily Show host

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Kevin M. (RPCV)

Brad Beam

Feb 24, 2015, 7:25:29 PM2/24/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Of note: Tonight's episode of "[untitled]" was aired from beautiful downtown Bristol.

Sent from my iPhone

PGage

Feb 24, 2015, 8:39:41 PM2/24/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I am watching the DVR'd version of it now, and so far (min 25) they have not made mention of KO being suspended - if I had not read the story (plastered all over my FB earlier today by several of my red state friends eager to make sure I knew about it) I might have thought he had a shingles attack.

PGage

Feb 24, 2015, 8:41:52 PM2/24/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 11:15 AM, Joe Hass <hassg...@gmail.com> wrote:
I agree with all of this. It is particularly Olbermann-ish that recently - and it may even have been last week - he spent a lot of time chastising someone (I forget who now) for getting involved in a trivial Twitter flame-war; and then he turns around and does something even worse himself.

Tom Wolper

Feb 24, 2015, 8:54:05 PM2/24/15
to TV or not TV
The really dumb part of this is that most current Penn State students were not at the university when they were going through the Sandusky scandal.

PGage

Feb 24, 2015, 9:02:32 PM2/24/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 5:54 PM, Tom Wolper <two...@gmail.com> wrote:
The really dumb part of this is that most current Penn State students were not at the university when they were going through the Sandusky scandal.

Well, there are so many dumb parts to this that it is kind of hard to rank them, but you have identified one of them.

As a long time college teacher, I can testify that there is absolutely no upside to getting involved in an argument of any kind, in any context, with a college student.

Steve Timko

Feb 24, 2015, 9:50:19 PM2/24/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com, tvor...@googlegroups.com

Olbermann probably chastised Colin Kaepernick

Sent from Blue Mail