Lasally leaves CBS

David Bruggeman

Feb 24, 2015, 11:52:09 PM2/24/15
to Tvornottv
Word comes from the Robot Skeleton Army News that Peter Lasally's last day with CBS was last Friday.  Their evidence is this tweet from Rebecca Tucker, who worked with him (and Craig) on The Late Late Show.

I'm not surprised that The Host Whisperer is leaving quietly.

David

Bradford

Feb 24, 2015, 11:59:52 PM2/24/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
And then there's the fact that they also mentioned it on last Friday's show.

No virus found in this message.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Joe Hass

Feb 25, 2015, 11:13:34 AM2/25/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I still fondly remember Dave interviewing him after Johnny's death, how hesitant Lasally was to appear, and how Dave played the confident one, at one point telling him "You're doing fine."