Premiere Date & Name Change For Larry Wilmore

brad...@dwx.com

Nov 19, 2014, 7:39:23 PM11/19/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/20/arts/television/the-nightly-show-with-larry-wilmore-premieres-jan-19.html?_r=2

Formerly The Minority Report, it now follows The Daily Show with a similar title.

Mark Jeffries

Nov 19, 2014, 9:05:40 PM11/19/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
And the title change is because of the possibility of a TV version of the film "Minority Report," which was not made by Paramount.

Mark Jeffries
Saints Spotlight Editor
spotl...@gmail.com

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 6:39 PM, brad...@dwx.com <brad...@dwx.com> wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/20/arts/television/the-nightly-show-with-larry-wilmore-premieres-jan-19.html?_r=2

Formerly The Minority Report, it now follows The Daily Show with a similar title.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Steve Timko

Nov 19, 2014, 9:50:28 PM11/19/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

Larry Wilmore Had An excellent interview on Marc Maron's WTF podcsst. I can't remember if I mentioned that.

Sent from Blue Mail

Kevin M.

Nov 19, 2014, 10:17:30 PM11/19/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 6:50 PM, Steve Timko <steve...@gmail.com> wrote:

Larry Wilmore Had An excellent interview on Marc Maron's WTF podcsst. I can't remember if I mentioned that.

I downloaded it, but haven't listened to it yet. Maron's in my penalty box for a while for having Drew Pinsky and David Lowery on to peddle their respective idiocy.

--
Kevin M. (RPCV)

Tom Wolper

Nov 19, 2014, 11:21:16 PM11/19/14
to TV or not TV
On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 10:17 PM, Kevin M. <drunkba...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 6:50 PM, Steve Timko <steve...@gmail.com> wrote:

Larry Wilmore Had An excellent interview on Marc Maron's WTF podcsst. I can't remember if I mentioned that.

googlegroups.comI downloaded it, but haven't listened to it yet. Maron's in my penalty box for a while for having Drew Pinsky and David Lowery on to peddle their respective idiocy.

I thought Pinsky was one of the best interviews on the podcast. I have never seen or heard any of Pinsky's shows so I might not be acquainted with a bad side to him. Lowery went in one ear and out the other. I had to google his name to remember who he is. I don't know his music or any bad side but I didn't retain any of the interview either.

Wilmore was a very good interview. He had a long background in theater before television and he talked about how it helped him do TV differently.