"Scary Lucy" statue put to good use

Bob Jersey

Oct 6, 2015, 10:42:34 AM10/6/15
to TVorNotTV

I have no idea what happened to our coverage of this, but a mall not far from where that not-exactly-great likeness of Lucille Ball was originally installed in western New York will apparently bring it back out, and doll it up as part of a paid-admission Halloween fright-fest... first show: Friday (9)...

Buffalo's WIVB-TV (link)

Kevin M.

Oct 11, 2015, 1:12:05 AM10/11/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Semi-related, I found myself in old Milwaukee last week, where it is possible I had a wee bit too much to drink and made out with the Bronze Fonz.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Kevin M. (RPCV)

Tom Wolper

Oct 11, 2015, 12:11:18 PM10/11/15
to TV or not TV
On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 1:11 AM, Kevin M. <drunkba...@gmail.com> wrote:
Semi-related, I found myself in old Milwaukee last week, where it is possible I had a wee bit too much to drink and made out with the Bronze Fonz.

I'll bet the Fonz statue now has the same expression as the Lucy statue.

Kevin M.

Oct 11, 2015, 1:13:58 PM10/11/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
When I left him, both his thumbs were in the air

https://twitter.com/GetOffMyLawnPod/status/651242939281076224

--
Kevin M. (RPCV)