Sports Jeopardy Test registration is open

David Bruggeman

May 4, 2015, 8:41:37 PM5/4/15
to Tvornottv
It will be a one-night only test, May 19th.  This might be the first online test, but I can't be sure.  Information is available through the mothership's website.

The setup appears similar to the regular tests, though I would assume the numbers of participants, people invited to in-person auditions, and total contestant pool will be smaller than for regular J!  I just don't know by how much.  I'm not going to take the test, so those who register will probably know more.

David

Joe Hass

May 20, 2015, 10:53:42 AM5/20/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I took it and went .700, which I'm pretty sure will not earn me an invite to the in-person in Kansas City. Of the nine I missed, there were three I flat didn't know, 2 I should've known but didn't, 3 that were flat out wrong, and one that was written so cryptically that, even after doing research, I know where they were going but can't figure out what answer they really wanted.

I screen-captured all 30 questions if anyone wants to see what they were.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Greg Diener

May 20, 2015, 6:55:29 PM5/20/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I did relatively well on review getting 23/30 right, but I don't think I'll get a call.

I heard on Twitter that some people accidentally got the quiz for Regular Jeopardy! instead which makes me think Sony will give those people a re-test.

Greg