Darlene Love's Last Stand

Joe Hass

Dec 19, 2014, 2:47:32 PM12/19/14
to TV Or Not TV
The Times has an nice little piece on Ms Love and that most wonderful tradition.

And the staff has created a "Best Of" compilation, with an ending of (likely) all the times Dave came over and gave her a big hug.

http://youtu.be/RfurmGiKZ5k

I said to my wife the other day that I am truly bummed that Matthew will not be old enough to create a real tradition with the this. But last year, I recorded the episode and watched it the next morning with him, and I shall do the same tomorrow morning.

Christmas officially starts in just under 10 hours.