WGN detonates their Manhattan project

Kevin M.

Feb 3, 2016, 4:39:02 PM2/3/16
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I didn't even realize it had a second season

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/manhattan-cancelled-wgn-america-season-2-1201696153/

--
Kevin M. (RPCV)

Jon Delfin

Feb 3, 2016, 4:47:36 PM2/3/16
to tvornottv

It was quite good. Disappointed, but not surprised.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Adam Bowie

Feb 3, 2016, 5:32:24 PM2/3/16
to tvornottv
A shame that they won't be following it through to a very definite conclusion.

I've just started watching this on the UK version of AMC too.

Adam

David Bruggeman

Feb 3, 2016, 6:19:21 PM2/3/16
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Well, the second season worked up to a particular historical event, so it's a bit more definite than some series that end earlier than planned.
David