Fox midseason

Bob Jersey

Nov 20, 2014, 9:37:10 PM11/20/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Idol Jan 7th and 8th, 'World's Funniest Fails' [working title] 8pm Fridays from Jan 16th, Rainn Wilson as whackjob detective 'Backstrom' after Idol Thursdays from Jan 22nd, 'The Last Man on Earth' March 1st, 'The Following' March 2nd, the final 'Glee' March 20th, and for some reason 'Mulaney' [I thought they cut that short] Sundays.

TheWrap (link)

David Lynch

Nov 20, 2014, 10:02:39 PM11/20/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 8:37 PM, Bob Jersey <bob.in...@juno.com> wrote:
 and for some reason 'Mulaney' [I thought they cut that short] Sundays.

Considering that the lead-in is a Simpsons repeat, I assume that's a burn-off. It's not like they have a wide array of successful programs vying for space on the schedule right now.

--
David J. Lynch
djl...@gmail.com

Mark Jeffries

Nov 21, 2014, 12:35:36 PM11/21/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
And another cycle of "MasterChef Junior" starting in January (not to mention another cycle of "Hell's Kitchen" in March).  Can you say "overkill?"

Mark Jeffries
Saints Spotlight Editor
spotl...@gmail.com

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 8:37 PM, Bob Jersey <bob.in...@juno.com> wrote:
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

M-D November

Nov 21, 2014, 2:01:49 PM11/21/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Well, that explains why Ramsey had to stop doing Kitchen Nightmares.  The shooting schedules for Hells Kitchen & MasterChef probably wouldn't allow it anymore.

Wither adult MasterChef?  Will that still be held for a summer run?

Mark Jeffries

Nov 21, 2014, 2:14:28 PM11/21/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I believe it will be back next summer.  It looks like "Dance" is on its last legs and if Andrade (Darnell's replacement at Fox reality) has to bring back "Fifth Grader," there must not be that much in the hopper (and between "Riot" and "Utopia," the knives are being sharpened for him right now).

Mark Jeffries
Saints Spotlight Editor
spotl...@gmail.com

Bob Jersey

Nov 21, 2014, 2:30:22 PM11/21/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

Mark Jeffries, to M-D November:
I believe it will be back next summer.  It looks like "Dance" is on its last legs and if Andrade (Darnell's replacement at Fox reality) has to bring back "Fifth Grader," there must not be that much in the hopper (and between "Riot" and "Utopia," the knives are being sharpened for him right now).

The renewal in '13 was for '14 and '15, going from TheFutonCritic. Doesn't help that TFC combines the two on their applicable pages... the listing of episodes generically lists "Episode x" starting from what we've already established as the premiere of Junior.