'Mulaney' cut short

Bob Jersey

Oct 20, 2014, 12:24:45 PM10/20/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Nellie (links): The first few episodes were only managing a 1 in the main demo, so Fox called a halt just as work was about to start on the 14th episode.

M-D November

Oct 20, 2014, 4:56:59 PM10/20/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
On the one hand, I'm happy to hear the order got cut because, as my quickie review would suggest, I wasn't a fan of the show.  Still, it's not like FOX has much waiting in the wings (that we know of, anyway), so get ready for 30 bonus minutes of MasterChef Junior! (I guess.)

Mark Jeffries

Oct 21, 2014, 7:22:28 PM10/21/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Well, there is "Bob's Burgers" available now and the MacFarlane show "Bordertown" available mid-season, along with two live-action half-hours.  If it wasn't for "Nine Nine," they could easily bring back Animation Domination with no problems.

Mark Jeffries
Saints Spotlight Editor
spotl...@gmail.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.