Quickie Review: NCIS New Orleans

Kevin M.

Sep 26, 2014, 9:54:25 PM9/26/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Every series set in an actual location goes through the phase where they have to constantly reference the location, as if to imply how impressed we must all be that they managed to bring a film crew to someplace other than LA, NYC, or BC. Spenser for Hire went through it. Homicide Life on the Street went through it. I just wish NCIS NOLA works through it fast, because it is annoying as hell. I've been to New Orleans twice, and the city has its own character... it's own sense of place... it doesn't need anybody beating that fact into anybody else's skull.

--
Kevin M. (RPCV)