Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Kevin M.

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2015, 15:31:3306-03-2015
aan tvor...@googlegroups.com
Patricia Arquette as David Caruso

Another failed attempt to try to make typing on a keyboard and using a mouse sexy.

PGage

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2015, 17:00:2906-03-2015
aan tvor...@googlegroups.com
If that was the goal they chose the exact wrong lead actress. Patricia Arquette was one of the main reasons *Boyhead* left me cold, while so many other people seemed to drink its Kool Aid.

Doug Eastick

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2015, 23:19:1806-03-2015
aan tvor...@googlegroups.com
My wife loved Arquettes old crime mystery show.  It creeped me out.   I have trained myself to tolerate her deal.

Boyhood I loved , not for her,  but for the whole production.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Joe Hass

ongelezen,
7 mrt 2015, 14:24:3807-03-2015
aan tvor...@googlegroups.com

Maybe I'm just not wearing the right clothes at work...

--
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden