Miley Cyrus bashed on Jimmy Fallon Facebook page

Steve Timko

Oct 4, 2015, 4:28:42 PM10/4/15
to TV or Not TV
Jimmy Fallon posted a link on his Facebook page to a sketch he did
with Miley Cyrus where they changed emotions based on the emotion
described on the screen.

It was notable because every comment I saw -- and I scrolled through
several hundred -- was an attack on Cyrus. Not one favorable thing. I
went to post a link to it for discussion here but the link has been
removed.
I've only seen the opening, Miley Cyrus' sketch and the Hillary
Clinton bit but I thought overall it was a solid start.

Jason Carpio

Oct 4, 2015, 4:30:32 PM10/4/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
They should use real name or facebook login for comments

Oct 4, 2015, 4:36:45 PM10/4/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I did not read the comments.

Maybe they're bashing her because she wore clothes on Fallon. She did not on Kimmel.

Oct 5, 2015, 2:17:52 PM10/5/15
to TVorNotTV
That they're disparaging the odious Cyrus while giving Fallon a free pass tells us everything we need to know about the taste and credibility of the commenters.

--Dave Sikula