In case of NASCAR overrun on NBC

David Bruggeman

Nov 22, 2015, 6:25:14 PM11/22/15
to TVorNotTV
I'm assuming however many laps of tonight's race are left once the Sunday Night NFL game starts are sent over to NBC Sports Network.  Do I have that right?  This is the final race of the Chase this year, but I still can't see NASCAR trumping the NFL on network TV.

As I type, there are over 130 laps left to run, thanks mostly to rain delay.

David

David Bruggeman

Nov 22, 2015, 8:02:37 PM11/22/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
The race ended right before 8 pm Eastern, with the post-race coverage shifting to NBC Sports Network.

David

I'm assuming however many laps of tonight's race are left once the Sunday Night NFL game starts are sent over to NBC Sports Network.  Do I have that right?  This is the final race of the Chase this year, but I still can't see NASCAR trumping the NFL on network TV.

As I type, there are over 130 laps left to run, thanks mostly to rain delay.

David
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Bob Jersey

Nov 22, 2015, 10:42:39 PM11/22/15
to TVorNotTV

David Bruggeman, following up his own:
The race ended right before 8 pm Eastern, with the post-race coverage shifting to NBC Sports Network.

David

The two sports entities and the Peacock ostensibly worked something out.

There's only a handful of ways they can do that.

They know **** like this can happen every damned year.

Still, fans b!tch, as USA TODAY (link), f'rinstance, reported.

David Bruggeman

Nov 22, 2015, 11:05:51 PM11/22/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
NFL Fans would likely have bitched louder had the delay pushed things past 8:30 eastern.
David