OT: My mother is gone

Bob Jersey

Feb 26, 2015, 10:31:02 AM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Congestive heart failure, with pulmonary edema. Just in the last hour. 79 last November.

She was 79.

Jon Delfin

Feb 26, 2015, 10:32:28 AM2/26/15
to tvornottv
So sorry to hear this. All the best.

Jon

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

chi...@nc.rr.com

Feb 26, 2015, 10:52:48 AM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com, Bob Jersey
My sincerest condolences.

~D

Melissa P

Feb 26, 2015, 10:53:02 AM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

Adam Bowie

Feb 26, 2015, 11:06:25 AM2/26/15
to tvornottv

Deepest condolences.

Adam

PGage

Feb 26, 2015, 11:17:31 AM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 7:31 AM, Bob Jersey <bob.in...@juno.com> wrote:
Congestive heart failure, with pulmonary edema. Just in the last hour. 79 last November.

She was 79.

Sorry to hear this Bob - you have shared enough about her here over the years that she has been part of our group. Will be keeping a good thought for you and your family over the next few days.

Tom Wolper

Feb 26, 2015, 11:19:10 AM2/26/15
to TV or not TV
On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 10:31 AM, Bob Jersey <bob.in...@juno.com> wrote:
Congestive heart failure, with pulmonary edema. Just in the last hour. 79 last November.

She was 79.

I am sorry for your loss.

Mark Jeffries

Feb 26, 2015, 11:31:05 AM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
My condolences, Bob.

Mark Jeffries
Saints Spotlight Editor
spotl...@gmail.com

Joe Hass

Feb 26, 2015, 11:33:23 AM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
My deepest sympathies, Bob.

Diner

Feb 26, 2015, 11:44:40 AM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
So sorry to hear this, Bob. I feel like we all got to know her a little bit thanks to your chronicles. Wishing you all the best.
-Tim

Kevin M.

Feb 26, 2015, 12:04:37 PM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I know there are no words at times like this. My condolences to you and all her friends and family.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Kevin M. (RPCV)

Brad Beam

Feb 26, 2015, 12:44:37 PM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Please accept my empathy in the loss of your mother.

Brad Beam
son of Betty (1947-2007)

Sent from my iPhone

Ben Scripps

Feb 26, 2015, 1:15:20 PM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
My deepest condolences on the loss of your mother.

-Ben

Joe Coughlin

Feb 26, 2015, 1:58:06 PM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Bob,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. All my best to you.

Joe
> --
> --
> ---
> "TVorNotTV" group.
> email to tvornottv+...@googlegroups.com.

+++++++++++++++
Joe Coughlin
http://www.twitter.com/inturnaround

Doug Eastick

Feb 26, 2015, 1:19:43 PM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
My condolences.    May she always hold the remote in the clouds.
-- Sent with K-@ Mail - the evolution of emailing.

David Bruggeman

Feb 26, 2015, 3:00:52 PM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Bob,

My condolences to you and yours.  I'll certainly be thinking of Mother Jersey during the next NCIS marathon.

Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 10:31 AM
Subject: [TV orNotTV] OT: My mother is gone

Tom Brungard

Feb 26, 2015, 6:28:23 PM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Congestive heart failure, with pulmonary edema. Just in the last hour. 79 last November.

She was 79.

John Edwards

Feb 26, 2015, 6:43:25 PM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for your loss.

John
--
John Edwards
"You can insure against the weather, but you can't insure against incompetence, can you?" - Phil Tufnell

Dave Sikula

Feb 26, 2015, 6:58:25 PM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
All my deepest sympathies, Bob.

--Dave Sikula

K.M. Richards

Feb 26, 2015, 6:58:54 PM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Please allow me to add my sincerest condolences to those already expressed by the rest of the group.

As was said earlier, we heard so much about "Mother Jersey" she seemed like a part of our own families.

JW

Feb 26, 2015, 7:01:42 PM2/26/15
to tvornottv
I'd like to add my condolences.

Michael

Feb 26, 2015, 7:27:54 PM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
As stated above, she was a genuine presence here through you, Bob, and will be missed. Courage and fortitude to you and the rest of her loved ones.

Ron Casalotti

Feb 26, 2015, 8:15:36 PM2/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
My deepest condolences, Bob.

Karla S. Robinson, Ph.D.

Feb 27, 2015, 2:17:03 PM2/27/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

My deepest sympathies.  We did feel like she was a part of the group here.  I’ll be thinking of your family during these difficult days.

KR

Feb 27, 2015, 3:09:25 PM2/27/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for all the kind words. I almost want to believe Eastick's line.

To the end she never understood computers much less the Net... when she was still able to walk, all she would do was play solitaire-type games, cards or Mahjong tiles... and feared it would take away from dad's or my time on it.

On a TV note, she did get to see the final "Mentalist," but completely forgot about the detached-from-summer episodes of "Rizzoli and Isles" on TNT. Her interest in the diginets full of vintage series kinda got reduced to Me-TV, but with occasional side trips to CoziTV.

Healthwise, she felt that complaining much about things would only get her put back into a facility, as she was in much of 2011 into early '12. We figured there were likely symptoms other than the obvious she wouldn't let on about.

Dad will eventually get his own post, as he's got plenty of issues of his own.

Marti Lawrence

Feb 27, 2015, 9:30:13 PM2/27/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
My condolences on your loss.  Your frequent mentions of her, made her like a part of this group.  May she rest in peace.

stannc

Mar 1, 2015, 1:07:59 AM3/1/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Bob please accept my condolences on the loss of Mother Jersey.

-Stan

Bob Jersey

Mar 3, 2015, 5:50:23 PM3/3/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

The service and interment were this morning. They managed to avoid the endless weather threats that have been ravaging the Northeast. The minister guessed right as to the number of people there.