OT: Marc Maron interview with Terry Gross

Steve Timko

May 27, 2015, 5:59:19 PM5/27/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to bring the group's attention to Marc Maron's interview with
Terry Gross in New York. I guess a shortened version appeared on
"Fresh Air."
http://www.wtfpod.com/podcast/episodes/episode_604_-_terry_gross

Maron was on fire and there's some interesting stuff about Gross, like
her years as a hippie, getting fired from a teaching job and her first
husband.
Also, Maron makes a nice tribute to Letterman.

David Bruggeman

May 27, 2015, 6:18:13 PM5/27/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
YACS, the Fresh Air version is roughly half as long as the WTF podcast.

Fresh Air ran an interview with Rob Burnett the next day.

David

May 28, 2015, 3:19:12 PM5/28/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
The podcast version of the interview with Rob Burnett includes a few
minutes of Terry Gross' 1981 or 1982 interview with David Letterman,
where he talks about writing jokes for Bob Hope and the best new
comedian, Jay Leno.