Before she went to sleep...

Bob Jersey

Dec 17, 2014, 10:45:57 PM12/17/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

...Wednesday (17), Mother J asked one of those questions you tend to find in the "other links you might like" section of some entertainment sites: which actors from "M*A*S*H" (weeknights, 7 and 7.30pm east, Me-TV) are no longer alive?

I quickly came up with the two colonels, but couldn't remember if Larry Linville passed (he actually did in 2000). Of peripheral cast, Allan "Sidney Freedman" Arbus was in one of that night's segments (last year).

Jay Lewis

Dec 17, 2014, 11:04:04 PM12/17/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

On 14-12-17 11:45 PM, Bob Jersey wrote:

> ...Wednesday (17), Mother J asked one of those questions you tend to
> find in the "other links you might like" section of some entertainment
> sites: which actors from "M*A*S*H" (weeknights, 7 and 7.30pm east,
> Me-TV) are no longer alive?

Larry Linville*, Sorrell Booke (General who appeared in the pilot & a
few other episodes), Col Flagg, John Ritter (1 ep), Allan Arbus*, Harry
Morgan*, McLean Stevenson*...

*previously mentioned by Bob
--
-----