Red Dwarf to return for two more series

Kevin M.

May 2, 2015, 2:48:55 PM5/2/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
The final episode of the most recent series, which I understand was a heavily scaled down version of what was to be the feature-film several years ago, was a good ending to the show, so it will be interesting to see where the boys from the Dwarf go from there. If they keep making, I'll keep watching.

M-D November

May 3, 2015, 12:38:59 AM5/3/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
👍🏻 to all of that.

Brad Beam

May 4, 2015, 10:13:46 PM5/4/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

From: tvor...@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvor...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Kevin M.

>The final episode of the most recent series, which I understand was a heavily scaled down version of what was to be the feature-film several years ago, was a good ending to the show, so it will be interesting to see where the boys from the Dwarf go from there. If they keep making, I'll keep watching.

After 10 years on the cobbles, Craig Charles (Lister) will be leaving his role of Lloyd on Coronation Street – as referenced in Back To Earth – to concentrate on the new series of Red Dwarf. His departure will most likely tie in to Corrie’s live episode in September celebrating 60 years of ITV.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a645377/coronation-street-craig-charles-leaving-show-to-film-red-dwarf.html

_  _

|_>|_>  Brad Beam- Belle WV

|_>|_>  http://www.facebook.com/74bmw