Late Show credits questions

David Bruggeman

Oct 3, 2015, 12:50:08 AM10/3/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I've finally caught up. Tonight they ran a longer credit sequence, and I have a couple of questions.

First, still no mention of whomever took over the opening narration ("Tonight, Stephen welcomes..."). I don't think it's Brian Stack, but I don't remember him trying an announcer voice during his Conan work. Has anyone found out who it is?

One of the supervising producers is also credited as the 'Executive in Charge of Production' or a similar title. Forgive my ignorance, but I can't recall another instance where someone was similarly double-billed. Then again, the only other time I can recall a credit for 'Executive in Charge' is from Star Trek. Is this a relatively rare credit?

David

Sent from my iPad