ESPN purge continues

Steve Timko

May 2, 2016, 12:40:40 PM5/2/16
to 'David Bruggeman' via TVorNotTV

Trent Dilfer supposedly out.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/02/report-trent-dilfer-likely-out-at-espn/
So this means Matt Hasselbeck works for minimum wage and free shaving cream?

Sent from TypeApp

Bob Jersey

May 2, 2016, 12:48:46 PM5/2/16
to TVorNotTV

The other day on their Front Row blog, Bristol Bunch boss John Skipper tossed water on the "ESPN's a bad place to work at" fire... (link)

Steve Timko

May 2, 2016, 8:03:33 PM5/2/16
to TV or Not TV
You know, this flood of unemployed sportcasters has got to be
depressing wages for sports anchors and reporters. I wonder by how
much.