There Goes Honey Boo Boo

Mark Jeffries

Oct 24, 2014, 11:33:11 AM10/24/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to "Mama June"'s relationship with a convicted child molester, TLC has stopped production on "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" and will not go ahead with the fifth season of the reality series about the precocious child pageant contestant and her redneck mama, although I assume that if was coming back in January they would be at least in pre-production right now--the below link includes a video Mama included with a tweet in which she rambles about the current status of the family:

M-D November

Oct 24, 2014, 12:07:19 PM10/24/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Our long national nightmare is finally over.

Tom Wolper

Oct 24, 2014, 1:32:27 PM10/24/14
to TV or not TV
On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 12:07 PM, M-D November <mdnov...@gmail.com> wrote:
Our long national nightmare is finally over.

Luckily, it wasn't that long or that national. Hopefully it was killed off before it could spawn copycats.

Bob Jersey

Oct 26, 2014, 9:32:58 PM10/26/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

The night after Mark made the original post, RadarOnline (link - rather graphic) was apparently given evidence by another of June's daughters, Anna (aka Chickadee), that the molester was indicted for contact with her... he was later convicted for a separate incident and served 10 years, which might explain one of June's alibis...