Quickie Review: Battle Creek

Kevin M.

Mar 5, 2015, 3:22:00 AM3/5/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
If you liked the Brad Whitford/Colin Hanks series "The Good Guys" but wish it had been tamed-down like typical USA Network fare, this series will interest you.

Jon Delfin

Mar 5, 2015, 7:48:48 AM3/5/15
to tvornottv
Hearsay: Word from the critics who have seen all 13 episodes is that it gets better from the premiere.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Ed Dravecky

Mar 5, 2015, 8:21:43 AM3/5/15
to TV or Not TV
Kevin M. <drunkba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you liked the Brad Whitford/Colin Hanks series "The Good Guys" but wish
> it had been tamed-down like typical USA Network fare, this series will
> interest you.

Huh. While "The Good Guys" holds a special place in my heart, that
wasn't the vibe I got from the pilot. I'll confess, "Dean Winters
plays a cop" buys at least a six-episode commitment from me and I'm a
sucker for mismatched buddy cop dramas, but I think this one has a
better chance of sticking around than "Backstrom".

--
Ed Dravecky
Dallas, Texas