SNL's Update names new commentator

Brad Beam

Sep 11, 2014, 9:33:27 PM9/11/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

Michael Che, late of “The Daily Show”, will be joining Colin on the anchor desk, while Cecily will be returning to the repertory pool.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/12/business/media/new-comic-to-anchor-update-on-snl.html?_r=0

_  _

|_>|_>  Brad Beam- Belle WV

|_>|_>  http://www.facebook.com/74bmw

David Bruggeman

Sep 11, 2014, 10:02:17 PM9/11/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
As late as *last week,* for what it's worth.

David

> Michael Che, late of “The Daily Show”, will be joining Colin on the anchor
> desk, while Cecily will be returning to the repertory pool.

Huh. I guess the anchor desk at 'Weekend Update' is a better fake news
gig than 'Daily Show' correspondent.

--
Ed Dravecky
Dallas, Texas

David Bruggeman

Sep 11, 2014, 10:28:47 PM9/11/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
It's probably a more regular gig.  Which can be a good or bad thing depending on the correspondent/anchor.

David