Crackle upfront

Bob Jersey

Apr 14, 2015, 9:17:14 PM4/14/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
The Sony-owned streamnet's newcomers include:
-- an animated old-superheroes-home comedy starring Bryan Cranston,
-- Dennis Quaid in a drama set in the auction biz (have a 'toob of what's believed to be his character in a meltdown (link)),
-- and the return of Seinfeld's "...Getting Coffee," with late night's hot new host as one week's guest...

LA Times (link)

Bob Jersey

Apr 15, 2015, 3:04:36 PM4/15/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

Following up on Quaid, the 'toob linked-to was part of a larger piece he'd done with FunnyOrDie... they did such a great job that some were ready to blame it on, f'rinstance Kimmel, which even he denied...

TheWrap (link)

I got invited to one of those morning games at the IronPigs, which this time they were able to win from Syracuse... crowd was down, even the usual amount of schoolkids didn't show...

Bob Jersey

Apr 15, 2015, 3:24:07 PM4/15/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

Seinfeld, touting the coming season of "CICGC", proclaimed "TV is over", lamented the "giant garbage can called YouTube for user-generated content", and noted "we feel like we're ahead of a lot of places."

Billboard (link)