Quickie Review; The Expanse

David Lynch

Nov 26, 2015, 12:18:07 AM11/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
(With apologies to Kevin for borrowing something that's usually his feature.)

Syfy attempts a return to "hard" science fiction, and the apple hasn't fallen far from the "Battlestar Galactica" tree. In a nod to the influence premium TV has on prestige TV, there's zero G sex and bare (but strangely nippleless) breasts within the first five minutes, with the assistance of CGI that's less convincingly human than the new Fallout game.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/the-expanse-season-1/id1059088673 and at least some cable VOD services

Kevin M.

Nov 26, 2015, 12:44:30 PM11/26/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
No apologies needed.... I'm sure I've stolen that premise from somewhere else, though I'll be darned if I can remember where.

Besides, I've been too busy hate-watching The Man In The High Castle to get around to watching the Expanse yet.

--
Kevin M. (RPCV)