BBC America picks up QI

David Lynch

Jan 30, 2015, 2:29:06 PM1/30/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Great news for us American nerds who have had to rely on VPNs or other methods (ahem) to pick up what may be Britain's brainiest panel show.

Begins February 19 with three episodes of the the "J" series, which originally aired on the mothership in 2012. Three half-hour episodes over the span of two hours on each of five Thursday nights.

Jon Delfin

Jan 30, 2015, 4:09:58 PM1/30/15
to tvornottv
Better than nothing, but not the XL edition, and not enough to get me to change my habits.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Brad Beam

Jan 30, 2015, 5:06:21 PM1/30/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

From: tvor...@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvor...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jon Delfin

Better than nothing, but not the XL edition, and not enough to get me to change my habits.

Well, there is Hulu.

Based on my viewing history, Series J – I & K are also currently available – streamed last January. (Btw, Hulu does not show the XL editions.)

http://www.hulu.com/qi

_  _

|_>|_>  Brad Beam- Belle WV

|_>|_>  http://www.facebook.com/74bmw

Chris Neuman

Jan 30, 2015, 6:59:50 PM1/30/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Many episodes of QI seem to be available on YouTube. Are these significantly delayed?

Chris

Bob Jersey

Jan 30, 2015, 9:09:05 PM1/30/15
to tvor...@googlegroups.com, ch...@neuman.ca

Chris Neuman, to Brad Beam:
Many episodes of QI seem to be available on YouTube. Are these significantly delayed?

The ones from XL series L got put up rather quickly.