The Maid of Steel Comes to CBS

Mark Jeffries

Sep 19, 2014, 1:18:17 PM9/19/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
A series commitment at the Eye for a "Supergirl" series from Greg Berlanti (who, between this, "Arrow" and ":The Flash" seems to be the go-to guy for live-action DC Comics shows):

Which now means that there could be DC series on every OTA network except ABC--and we all know what ABC and Marvel have in common.

Kevin M.

Sep 19, 2014, 5:32:13 PM9/19/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I'm guessing she will be dark and brooding and the series will show her as flawed and lonely.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.

Kevin M. (RPCV)

Michael

Sep 19, 2014, 10:04:23 PM9/19/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
C'mon. She's the last daughter of Krypton (until further notice and/or retconning) -- and an orphan (until further notice and/or retconning). That's gotta make you a little down-in-the-dumps.

Dave Sikula

Sep 20, 2014, 5:44:29 PM9/20/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I just wonder how CBS is going to reconfigure it to make it a procedural starring a middle-aged white guy. "The Dick Malverne Mysteries," maybe?

--Dave Sikula

Kevin M.

Sep 20, 2014, 7:03:29 PM9/20/14
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 2:44 PM, 'Dave Sikula' via TVorNotTV <tvor...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I just wonder how CBS is going to reconfigure it to make it a procedural starring a middle-aged white guy. "The Dick Malverne Mysteries," maybe?

And which song from The Who will be selected as its theme music?

--
Kevin M. (RPCV)