Greetings

Michael Cox

Mar 29, 2012, 7:53:45 AM3/29/12
to tulsa-open-so...@googlegroups.com
Hello all, surprised and delighted to find this group. I am moving home to the Tulsa area in a few days and look forward to meeting many of you. I am also ordering a Replicator in a few days.

I'm into robotics, microprocessors at both the Arduino and lower level, all kinds of programming, and music. I recently built a self-balancing robot that was made from scooter motors, lol. I am an Android developer with a good-selling game out, and I invented an early graphics protocol called Skypix that you can check out on Wikipedia if you're interested.

Nice to meet you, I am also a musician so look for me when you're out and about.

Justin E

Mar 29, 2012, 8:10:51 AM3/29/12
to tulsa-open-so...@googlegroups.com
Welcome!

Scott Phillips

Mar 29, 2012, 8:21:21 AM3/29/12
to <tulsa-open-source-hardware@googlegroups.com>
Michael,

Great to meet you! I am an instigator of lots of stuff related to technology and early stage entrepreneurship around here - when you get in town we should talk. Some of the stuff you need to check out: Fab Lab Tulsa, Tulsa Web Devs, Tulsa Hackathon, Fab Lab Symposium, School of Dev.

Welcome to Tulsa!

Scott Phillips
918.510.9794

jon

Apr 4, 2012, 3:26:13 PM4/4/12
to tulsa-open-so...@googlegroups.com
Welcome. Also there is a Linux Special Interest Group that meets last Sat. at Hardesty Library 93rd East of Memorial.
It is mostly informal. no set agenda.