A Letter to TSAS from our TSAS Counselor, Mary Hawkins

Liesa Smith

Apr 22, 2015, 4:10:40 PM4/22/15
to TSAS Notes

Dearest TSAS Community,

I have some incredible news to share with you.  As many of you know, I have long since had a passion for international work through education and counseling.  An opportunity for me to work abroad has arisen and I have decided to pursue it.  I have taken a high school counselor position for the next academic year in Chiang Mai, Thailand, at Chiang Mai International School.  Woohoo!  I am absolutely thrilled to be able to make this beloved dream a reality.

I feel so very grateful to have had the opportunity to live life with you these last 3 years.  Thank you for being such an incredible school family.  I very much look forward to having more conversations with you about this new adventure in my life…and hearing about what newness life holds for you. We must stay in touch!

Much love,

Mary

--
WE ARE TSAS...WE RISE!